Thursday 12 November 2009

AIREDALE AND POLLUTION PETE

On Tuesday I was at Airedale Junior school. I'll be back there again today. I've worked with Airedale children before, but not in the actual school. Last time I was down at the library with year 6 as we tried (unsuccessfully) to track down two superheros.

On Tuesday I was working in school itself for the first time, and boy, did I get lost! Those corridors are looooooooooong. I think I've just about worked my way around now though. We had a great day with Pollution Pete. What a miserable, planet destroying, river polluting chap he is! The children showed complete distaste for the miserable fiend, and acted the story extremely well and with great enthusiasm!

I'm hoping that Year 5 show as much enthusiasm today. Not that they're going to be meeting Pollution Pete. Nope. They're meeting Disgusting Dave. Ugh! I hope they cope with THAT particular dude ok.

No comments: