Tuesday 3 May 2011

I am still here

Well, 4 months into 2011 and you could be forgiven for thinking that I'd dropped off the end of the earth. But thanks to a gentle prompt from Gemma, my storytelling mentor, I'm back writing on my blog. The truth is that actually, due to being very busy in schools, and looking after our three delightful daughters, I've just been rather overrrun with things to do!

I'm very excited to be receiving such ace storytelling training from Gemma. She runs the brilliant company called Once Upon a Story and is a most excellent tutor. And I'm learning more and more about the art of storytelling. Got another training day (actually, two days) down in London in August and I'm really looking forward to that. But before that happens I've got LOTS of schools to visit, to have fun with, and to inspire to write write write!

Yaay, I'm back blogging. Well done me!

1 comment:

emma griffin said...

Conrad
Just wanted to say how much the children in our school enjoyed the work they did with you. The school was filled with laughter and excitement on 8th April when you came to work with us for the day. The children had a great deal of fun and saw a real purpose for their writing. Year 1 have done some fantastic letters to the wind as a result. The whole school assembly at the end of the day was a real celebration of what the children had learnt throughout the day. We hope to work with you again in the future.
Thankyou
Emma Griffin (Literacy coordinator Stradbroke Primary School, Sheffield)