Wednesday 6 November 2013

Eva's Brilliant Butterfly Poem!

Before summer, I went to Middlestown Junior and Infant School to help with the Christmas Fayre. It was fab! I also ran a poetry competition, which a number of children entered. I promised a lovely four year old girl called Eva that I'd put her poem on my website, because I REALLY liked it...and then...the summer holidays...and then...back to school...and then...and then...and...well, I'm afraid it never actually made it onto my website. But, thanks to a gentle nudge from Eva's mum when I returned to Middlestown on Monday, here is Eva's (long awaited) poem!

Butterflies are
So beautiful
Bees collect pollen
Both fly away
In the night sky


Eva, well done, keep writing poetry, and I'll see you again in January when I come back to Middlestown for a two day visit.

No comments: