Friday 20 June 2008

My Twin Brother


For all of you who are not aware, I have a twin brother. He is 9 minutes younger than me and is obsessed with his pet spider called Freddy. Whenever he hears that I am going to a school to do a Rainforest Writing Workshop, he tries to get there first, convinced that Freddy will be somewhere to be found. He's even been known to scupper my attempts at Egyptian Writing Workshops, looking for his 'mummy'.
The only results from his antics are frustration (mine), chaos (in the classroom), and a renewed resolve (mine again) to stop him disrupting my work. So far I have been unable to succeed, but I remain positive. He took this picture of himself with MY camera - he thinks he's clever because he can use the timer function - and left it on the dining room table to tease me. Of course he was gone by the time I got home.
Please, if you see him, give him a cup of tea, take him to a teacher and CALL ME! Frustrating he most certainly is, but he's still my brother.

No comments: